Terms and Conditions
A new way to protect your business without the government.
Terms & Conditions v1.0
By doing business with a Limited Liability Organization, you agree the following:
- To treat the Organization as a separate legal entity.
- To hold free from liability all employees and officers of the organization
- Unless an employee is held personally liable, The Organization will be liable in claims successfully brought against The Organization.
- Employees may be held personally liable for damages if any of the following:
- They acted outside of company policy, and at the discretion of the organization, the organization chooses not to cover the employee’s liability.
- The acts were criminal in nature and illegal
- If The Organization is found liable, personal assets of any employee or member of the organization may not be seized or used to settle or discharge any debts.
- Limits on the liability of The Organization, or the total sum of assets may be published from time to time by The Organization including:
- Total asset valuation and/or a list of assets
- A set limit of the maximum liability per incident
There are many new tax burdens that only affect corporations. Incorporation alone is a contract with the government that becomes a taxable excise.
Organizers will still enjoy limited liability, but only where it's ethical. Because of their government partnership, LLCs and Corporations can often create unethical protection for owners and employees, even when crimes are committed. The LLO shows the public you can be trusted.
Corporations and Non Profits can be limited by rules and regulations, restricting where they can spend their money and how much they can get involved with other organizations of certain classes.